These mini cheesecake bites are simply amazing! Sometimes called cupcakes. Sweet to the taste and crunchy graham cracker. ***CLICK NOW for the recipe***
- .5 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (For Crust)
- .25 cups Slivered Almonds (For Crust)
- .50 tsp Stevia (For Crust)
- 1 dash Salt (For Crust)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil (For Crust)
- 1 tsp Cornstarch (For filling)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (For filling)
- 7 oz Cream cheese (For filling)
- 1 Large Egg (For filling)
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt (For filling)
- 4 Strawberries Quarter cut (For filling)
- 1 tbsp Stevia (For filling)
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Place 12 mini paper liners in a 24-cup mini muffin tin. Combine crust ingredients in a small bowl and combine...
- Get the full instructions at Healthy Meals And Recipes On A Budget!