Fantastic poppy seed dressing with a twist! This one incorporates lemon zest. This healthy version eliminates mayonnaise and sugar and substitutes Greek yogurt and honey for a dynamic, but healthier version of poppy seed dressing.
- 2/3 cup Chobani plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 tsp. poppy seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend about 10-15 seconds until creamy. Makes just over 2 cups dressing.
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen