Who would have ever thought that Hot Chocolate could be healthy?!
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk (hemp or coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. raw honey (or coconut nectar)
- 1 tsp. ghee, ( pasture-raised butter, or unrefined virgin coconut oil (optional))
- 3/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- Heat almond or hemp milk in a stainless steel pot over low heat, about 3-5 minutes or until hot. Turn off heat and add in the rest of the...
- Get the full instructions at REAL Yummy Food