This Healthy Homemade Vanilla Frappuccino is life changing! It’s naturally sweetened with dates and a banana and has the best vanilla-pecan-espresso flavor!
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and broken in half
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso, or two espresso beans
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 dashes salt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic