Healthy Homemade Granola Bars are full of the good stuff; cherries, flaxseed, honey and oats. They're nut-free, so safe for every lunchbox too.
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas, coarsely chopped (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses, unsulphured - not blackstrap
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the oats and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic