These amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies are so delicious you'll never believe they're gluten free and made with coconut sugar. They're perfect for tailgating parties, potlucks and family gatherings where you're serving those on restricted diets. Great for holidays too.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) )
- 2 cups Madhava coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract ( (no imitation vanilla flavoring))
- 3 cups Krusteaz gluten free all-purpose flour (or your favorite gluten free flour)
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 10-oz. bags organic dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an electric...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen