These delectable muffins are filled with blackberries, overripe bananas and pecans. Because they're made with honey instead of sugar, and [url href="http://www.pamelasproducts.com/products/baking-mixes/pamelas-baking-pancake-mix/" target="_blank"]gluten free flour[/url] instead of all-purpose, they're healthier, lower calorie and clean-eating.
- 2 1/2 cups[url href="http://www.pamelasproducts.com/products/baking-mixes/pamelas-baking-pancake-mix/" target="_blank"]Pamela’sgluten free baking and pancake mix
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3 large over-ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup half-and-half (cream or milk)
- 12-oz. container blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (divided use)
- Grease 12 extra large muffin tins with coconut oil. Preheat oven to 425°. Melt butter. Add honey, baking powder, salt, bananas, egg,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen