These delicious muffins are made sugar free and gluten free by using gluten free flour and honey. Fresh blueberries and overripe bananas sweeten the muffins even more. Healthy, clean-eating recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups Pamela’s gluten free baking and pancake mix or gluten free Artisan bread flour
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3 large ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup half-and-half (cream or milk)
- 2 cups blueberries (divided use)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Melt butter. Add honey, baking powder, salt, bananas, egg, vanilla and milk in a large mixing bowl and mix with a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen