Healthy Chocolate Muffins are the sweet pick me up everyone needs. Rich chocolate filled with dried cherries will put spring into your step.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin (or 24 cup mini muffin tin) with cooking spray, or line with paper liners....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic