Easy crockpot recipe for beef tips that's a healthier version than those using canned soups or dried soup mixes. Tasty, delicious, gluten free.
- 1 1/2 lbs. stew beef (sirloin sizzlers)
- fresh (sliced mushrooms)
- 2 large onions (sliced and separated into rings)
- 2 leeks (green tops removed)
- 1 heaping tbsp. minced garlic from a jar
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- beef broth
- 1 tsp. kosher salt or sea salt
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Tamari low sodium (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 cups brown rice (soaked)
- Place 2 cups rice in bowl and fill with water. Soak for 2-3 hours. Meanwhile, dredge beef in flour. Spray crockpot with olive oil cooking...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen