Eat cookies for breakfast? Why, yes, yes, you can! These healthy banana chocolate chip breakfast cookies are loaded with chocolate and only contain 73 calories each.
- 2-3 medium bananas, 1 cup mashed
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed, optional
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mash the bananas. Stir the oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, chia seeds, and flaxseed into the bananas....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic