Hazelnut Mocha Meringue Cookies are lighter than air and oh so chocolatey. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, whole and toasted
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 large egg whites, room temperature (large)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the oven racks in the upper and lower third positions. Preheat oven to 300°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic