These scrumptious pizza cups use biscuit dough in muffin cups, then you spoon spaghetti sauce into the biscuits, top the sauce with ham, pineapple, green pepper and then mozzarella cheese. Hawaiian Pizza Cups are easy and delicious and a great tailgating option.
- 2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits each can)
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce (your favorite flavor)
- 3/4 to 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup diced pineapple
- 1/3 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Spray 20 muffin tins with cooking spray. Spread biscuits and stretch them into the muffin tins as well as possible to cover the bottom...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen