This delicious breakfast casserole uses King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, ham, pineapple, red and green bell peppers, onions and cheese in a scrumptious souffle-type dish. Great for holiday breakfasts.
- 12 oz. pkg. king's hawaiian sweet rolls (12 count)
- 16 oz. pkg. Farmland chopped ham
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (diced)
- 20 oz. can Dole’s pineapple chunks (well drained)
- 1/4 cup onion (diced )
- 2 cups bag shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese or shredded sharp cheddar cheese (shredded )
- 6 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups milk (I used 2%)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (or more to taste)
- Spray a 9x13” glass baking dish with cooking spray. Slice sweet rolls in half and fit tightly into the baking dish. (Cut in strips if...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen