Roasted Hasselback Butternut squash glazed in Panang curry sauce to create a wonderful sweet and spicy dish.
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 tbsp panang curry paste
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 kaffir lime leaves (Very thinly slice)
- 1 red chilli (Very thinly slice)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- First peel, deseed and cut the butternut squash in half. lay the flat side of the butternut squash on the chopping board and thinly slice...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky