This amazing breakfast casserole is filled with hash brown potatoes, ham, and both cream cheese and cheddar cheese. It's a souffle-type casserole that's perfect for a weekend, company or holiday breakfast like Mother's Day or Father's Day. If you enjoy comfort food, this casserole is hearty, filling and totally satisfying.
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 medium Vidalia or yellow onion (finely diced)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (finely diced)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded, divided use)
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- Combine hash browns, ham, onion, bell pepper and one cup of cheddar cheese in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen