Fabulous Panera Bread copycat recipe. This lovely salad is filled with dried cherries, pears, toasted pecans, grilled chicken or turkey and feta or gorgonzola cheese. Serve with Cherry Vinaigrette. Gluten free.
- 1 large bag spring/field mix
- 1/2 bag Romaine lettuce (cut in bite-size pieces)
- 2 large pears (unpeeled)
- 1 cup toasted pecans or walnuts
- 1-2 cups sliced grilled chicken or turkey breast
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Feta cheese (we prefer feta cheese over Gorgonzola)
- lemon juice
- Layer lettuces in large salad bowl. Add dried cherries. Core and dice pears and swish in a small bowl of lemon juice to prevent...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen