Wonderful, kid-friendly pasta recipe using hamburger meat instead of beef roast to make the stroganoff. Serve over hot, cooked noodles. This quick and easy recipe can be made in about 30 minutes!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic salt or 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8-oz. can mushroom stems and pieces (drained)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- Snipped parsley (if desired)
- In large skillet, cook and stir ground beef and onion in butter until onion is tender. Stir in flour, salt, garlic salt, pepper and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen