Ham Potato Soup takes ham, potatoes, and other veggies and makes a filling and fantastic soup. The whole family will devour it!
- 1 large ham bone, with some meat still attached
- 32 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 2-3 cups water, plus extra if necessary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bag baby spinach, coarsely chopped, 6 ounces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup light cream
- Place the leftover hambone in a large soup pot or French oven. Add the chicken broth and water to partially cover the ham bone. Cook on...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic