Quick and easy puff pastry pinwheel appetizer made with ham, muenster cheese and sauteed mushrooms.
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry (thawed according to package )
- 16 oz White Button Mushrooms (sliced )
- 16 Slices Boiled Ham
- 12 Slices Muenster Cheese
- Olive Oil for Sauteeing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated and divided )
- 1 large egg (mixed with 2 Tblsp. of milk or water )
- Pre Heat oven to 400 F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Slice and saute mushrooms in a skillet until lightly golden in color....
- Get the full instructions at Cheftini