Ham, Egg and Cheese Pretzel Rolls have eggs, ham, and gooey cheese wrapped in a salty pretzel roll. What's not to love?
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- coarse sea salt, or kosher salt, for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, for brushing after baking
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, or in a large bowl, mix together the flour, yeast, salt, 1 tablespoon of melted...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic