Ham Bone Soup uses a leftover ham bone as the base for this comforting soup. It’s filled with vegetables and just what you need the day after having a big ham dinner!
- 1 large ham bone, with leftover meat still attached
- 6-8 cups water, plus extra if necessary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lawry's seasoned salt
- 1 14.5 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen soup vegetable mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the leftover ham bone in a large soup pot or Dutch oven. Add the water to partially cover the ham bone. Stir in the thyme, garlic...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic