Ham Asparagus Scones use on of the most fanastic vegetables of the Spring season. Combine it with ham, and you've got a lovely...
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons frozen butter
- 12 asparagus spears, grilled, roasted, or steamed
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, plus 1 tablespoon, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat liner. In a large bowl, mix together all-purpose flour,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic