These scrumptious sliders are some of the best you'll ever eat. Also known as "Funeral Sliders," these are scrumptious treats for tailgating parties or the Super Bowl!
- 24 King’s Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 12 slices thick-sliced ham (cut in quarters)
- 12 slices Swiss cheese slices (cut in quarters)
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp. dehydrated minced onions
- 1 1/2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Mix Miracle Whip and mayonnaise together in a small mixing bowl. Slice rolls in half. Spread the insides of the rolls with mayonnaise...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen