This amazing Ham and Cheese Croissant is filled with ham, Swiss cheese, spinach and tomatoes. It's cheesy and gooey and rolled up in crescent rolls making it super easy and delicious. It's terrific for holiday breakfasts.
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 16 oz. sliced ham ((I used 2 cups leftover ham from a spiral cut ham) )
- 10 oz. bag thawed chopped spinach ((Be sure to squeeze out as much of the water as possible!) )
- 8 oz. pkg. sliced Swiss cheese ((leave out 5 slices for the top))
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 roma tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 egg white ((discard egg yolk))
- Dice ham and all but five slices of the cheese very fine. Put mixture into a large bowl. Add chopped onions, spinach, mayonnaise, salt,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen