These scrumptious breakfast muffins are filled with ham, cheese, eggs, bell peppers and delicious seasonings in a hash brown potato crust. Gluten free.
- bag refrigerated Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided use)
- 16-oz. pkg. Farmland diced ham
- 9 large eggs (divided use)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper (diced)
- fresh or dried parsley
- fresh or dried thyme
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray. Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and half each of...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen