Guacamole is a staple and it’s so easy to make as long you have ripe avocados, lemons, and garlic at hand. Avocados are nutritional powerhouses providing...
- 4 avocados (medium sized and ripe)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1-2 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- black pepper (to taste and freshly fine ground)
- 2 tsp cilantro or parsley (dry herb, optional)
- Select 4 avocados for your guacamole, making sure they are soft when pressed by your thumb. Feel the avocado in several places since...
- Get the full instructions at TrulyU Functional Nutrition