Guacamole Is Aztec For “Avocado Sauce.” No secret there. The original recipe was just avocado, tomato and salt. It’s evolved a lot since so we decided to add our own special ingredients.
- 3 Avocados – Peeled (Pitted and Mashed)
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 3 tbs Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 tsp Crushed Cannabis (1.5-2 Grams)
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (Diced, Plum)
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Cannabis Oil
- 1 Pinch Ground Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime Juice, cannabis oil and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, cannabis, tomatoes and garlic....
- Get the full instructions at Cannabinoid Creations