Ground Turkey Lasagna is a great weeknight dinner. Quick and easy.
- 1 cup reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2-3 cups part skim mozzarella, divided, to personal taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly shaved, plus more to garnish
- coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil and parsley, to taste (you can use dry if you don't have fresh on hand)
- 1 24 ounce jar marinara sauce, use your favorite
- 4 whole wheat lasagna noodles, uncooked, use the no boil kind
- 3-4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained
- In a small bowl mix ricotta, egg, 1-2 cups mozzarella, parmesan, black pepper, basil and parsley. In your 9x9 ceramic baking pan pour a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic