Ground Mongolian Beef is a budget friendly twist on the classic delivery dish. All the great taste in a cheap and easy dinner you can have ready in minutes!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste, or approximately 1 1/2-inch piece of fresh ginger, minced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mirin, or cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- In a large skillet heat sesame oil over medium high heat. Add ground beef, breaking up and cooking for 5-6 minutes until fully cooked....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments