Delicious grilled cheese sandwich using Swiss cheese instead of cheddar. The addition of tomatoes and avocados are amazing.
- 2 slices artisan bread like Italian ([url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2013/04/26/quick-sourdough-bread/" target="_blank" title="quick sourdough bread"]Sourdough[/url])
- 4 Swiss cheese slices (two of the slices cut in half)
- 5 thin slices tomato
- 1/2 an avocado (peeled)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- Heat cast-iron skillet to low-medium heat. Add butter and melt. Spread two pieces of bread on a plate. Place a slice of Swiss cheese in...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen