Grilled Sweet Corn Salsa starts will grilling sweet ears of corn. Add some tomatoes, red onion, and avocado, and you've got a...
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more to season at the end
- 4 ears sweet corn, husked, scrubbed to remove the silks
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano pepper, stem and seeds removed, diced
- 1 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed, diced
- juice from one lime
- Fill a large pot of water, add 2 teaspoons of salt and bring to a rolling boil. While the water is heating, heat the grill to 400°F. When...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic