Wonderful seafood entree that's incredibly quick and easy. This recipe includes a homemade tartar sauce.
- Salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Seafood seasoning of your choice
- 1 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- Heat grill. Once heated, spray liberally with cooking spray so fish won’t adhere to the grill. Spray both sides of salmon fillets with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen