Grilled pork loin may not be the obvious cookout choice, but it is an awesome one. It feeds a crowd, and pairs so well with pineapple!
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin, boneless and silver skin removed
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 8 long spears
- Combine the pineapple juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper in a long shallow bowl or large ziplock bag. Place pork in...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments