There is nothing more fun than gathering with family and friends outside in a nice weather and cook and enjoy best delicious food together. With this recipe, you can make your party really fun by giving your loved ones the most flavorful tender juicy pork chops ever.
- 3 lb pork lion chop
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp minced shallot
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp five spice powder ((optional))
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 green onion ((thinly sliced))
- 3 tsp vegetable oil ((or olive oil))
- Place green onion slices in a small bowl. Add vegetable oil. Microwave for 35 seconds. Set aside. In another small bowl, stir together...
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes