This dish has everything you need - sweet, sour, sumptuous and so delicious. Grilled leeks with crispy fried egg and tamarind dressing is a perfect Sunday brunch dish or a great starter for when you have friends over for dinner.
- 2 lovely fresh eggs
- 6 baby leek - cut in half
- 2tbs Tamarind paste
- 1/2tbs fish sauce (soy sauce or my vegetarian friends)
- 2tbs plan sugar
- 3tbs water
- 2 dried red chilli - deseeded (optional)
- 1 banana shallots - very thinly sliced
- Firstly make the garnish by frying your shallots in oil till crispy but not burn. I do this by adding the shallots into a pan with about...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky