Grilled Herb Hummus Chicken Kebabs challenge the notion that hummus is just for dipping. It makes a great marinade too!
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup hummus, (classic-style)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, tightly packed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound chicken, cut into one-inch cubes
- Place everything, except the chicken, into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic