Grilled Chimichurri Steaks bring a beautiful steak to a weeknight. Brushed with chimichurri sauce, you'll make this again and again.
- 4 new york strip steaks, you can also used ribeye or tenderloin, too
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups italian parsley, chopped and lightly packed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 pepperoncini peppers, stems removed and finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat grill to high. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper. Set steaks aside. Using a food processor or mini-chopper, puree the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments