Refreshing summer chicken entree with a delicious Mango Salsa that's made with mangos, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, lime and cilantro. Gluten free.
- 4-6 boneless (skinless chicken breasts)
- Italian seasoning
- 3 champagne mangos (peeled and diced)
- 1 large cucumber (peeled)
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion (or more to taste)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, and very finely diced (or more to taste)
- juice of one lime
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (or to taste)
- Spray a grill (before heating) with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of each chicken breast generously with Italian seasoning. Cook...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen