Grilled Chicken Taco Pizza that's gluten free and grilled. It's easy to make and even easier to inhale at top speed!
- 1 gluten free pizza dough
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning, gluten free
- 1 15 ounce can ranch style beans
- black olives
- large diced tomatoes
- 1 cup mexican style shredded cheese
- 2 cups fritos original corn chips
- catalina salad dressing
- Begin by combing the chicken with the taco seasoning as instructed on the seasoning package. Then, set aside. Using the prepared pizza...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic