An easy grilled chicken quesadilla recipe. The magic is in the marinade!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and deveined
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2" slices
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- salsa, for dipping
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth. Place chicken breasts in a small dish and coat...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments