Grilled Cheese with Apple and Havarti is the perfect quick dinner for two. These easy toaster oven sandwiches come together in less than 15 minutes!
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 4 teaspoons salted butter, softened
- 3 slices havarti cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/2 granny smith apple, seeded and thinly sliced
- <a href="/recipes/homemade-cranberry-sauce-recipe/">cranberry sauce</a>
- stone ground mustard
- apricot preserves
- Adjust toaster oven cooking rack to the lowest position. Place an ungreased baking sheet inside the toaster oven and preheat to 450°F...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic