Grilled Brussels Sprouts couldn't be more delicious. Full of flavor, spice, and a little kick!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- If using, soak 6 wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Place a medium pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Preheat...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic