These green tea pineapple tarts are so unbelievably good! Earthy taste of green tea goes so well with tangy pineapple paste - the ultimate asian fusion pineapple tarts recipe. So wonderful you can't get enough!
- 400 grams all-purpose flour sifted
- 50 grams cornflour sifted
- 45 grams icing sugar sifted
- 40 grams green tea powder use a good quality green tea powder
- 350 grams pineapple paste homemade or store bought
- 250 grams butter salted, cut into cubes and chilled
- 3 egg yolks large eggs and lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp water cold
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1 egg yolk lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp water cold water
- To make the pineapple tarts, first roll the pineapple filling/paste into balls, about 5 gram each. This can be done one day before making...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew