Uniting my bowl of oats and my green smoothie, these Green Smoothie Pancakes are refined sugar free and gluten free. Brew up a large pot of coffee, gather and linger with friends and family over a tasty breakfast or brunch of these bright green flapjacks.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- oil, or butter to grease the frying pan
- Add oats to a blender and blend until they are a flour-like consistency. Add in the baking powder and baking soda and pulse. Then add in...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic