Green jello salad with pineapple and cream cheese tastes like your childhood memories! This classic side dish is a beautiful addition to a special meal and only takes minutes to prepare!
- 2 small box lime gelatins, (3.4oz each)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, well softened and cubed
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup cold water
- chopped pecans, for garnish (optional)
- Dissolve the gelatin in 2 cups boiling water, about 2 minutes. Vigorously whisk in the cream cheese until well blended. Small pieces may...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic