Green bean amandine is so quick to make and with the extra attention from the garlic and almonds, these green beans are a lovely side dish to your next dinner.
- 1 pound fresh green beans (washed and ends trimmed)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled, and thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Add water and green beans to a large sauté pan with a lid. Bring to a simmer and cook over medium-high heat for 8 minutes. Drain off any...
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni