What is a Bath Bomb? If you were wondering what a bath bomb was here’s the answer. It’s a compressed mixture of dry ingredients that springs to life as soon as it gets wet. Their primary purpose is to add essential oils, fragrances,bubbles, and sometimes colors to bathwater.
- 2 cups sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- 1 cup citric acid
- 3/4 cup vegetable glycerin ( Use when essential oil, colorant gel, or desired carrier oil does not meet the appropriate consistency for a uniform bath bomb.)
- 1 Use as desired gel colorant (optional)
- 1 Use as desired fragrance (optional)
- 1 2-3 squirts alcohol spray (Helps form bath bomb)
- 1 gel colorant Use as desired (optional)
- 1 fragrence Use as desired (optional)
- 2 tsp. Green Apple Essential Oil ( for scent and aromatherapy)
- Grind citric acid with mortar and pestle. If you don’t have it, a bowl will work by pressing a spoon against it, an old coffee grinder...
- Get the full instructions at My Skincare Recipes