Greek Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans have lemon, mint, and feta. An amazing summer side!
- 1 pound new potatoes, scrubbed and larger ones halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- zest and juice from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pound green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 430°F. Add the potatoes to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Toss them with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments