This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Recipe makes a seriously healthy and tasty snack or light meal. Give it a try right now!
- 2 cups quinoa, uncooked
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 8 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, julienne cut, drained
- 1 12-ounce jar kalamata olives, drained and chopped into thirds
- 1/2 bag baby spinach
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- salt, to taste
- Begin by preparing the quinoa following the instructions on the package. Use a larger pot than necessary so that you have room to add...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic